176 Prince of Wales Road
Thursday – Sunday 12–6pm
and by appointment outside of usual opening hours during exhibitions and projects.
Entry is FREE.
Zabludowicz Collection is less than 15 minutes from the centre of London.
Chalk Farm, Northern Line: 5 minute walk
Kentish Town, Northern Line: 15 minute walk
Kentish Town West Station: 5 minute walk
The 31 and 168 stop at Chalk Farm Underground station; the 24, 27, 46 and 393 stop within walking distance of Zabludowicz Collection.
Visit Transport for London for timetables.
There is no parking at Zabludowicz Collection. There is pay parking on Crogsland Road and Haverstock Hill and after 6.30pm and on weekends there is free parking on St. Silas Place, Marsden Street and Queens Crescent near to Zabludowicz Collection.
Important Visitor Information
• Please book a free time slot for your visit here.
• Thursday and Sunday 12-1pm are reserved for those who are vulnerable and at greater risk of contracting Covid19 and their social bubble (max 6). Book here.
• Our cafe and cloakroom are closed but the shop will be selling a limited stock of Zabludowicz Collection Editions and Publications including Trulee Hall’s first monograph.
• Wear a face mask or covering. If you are exempt, please show an exemption card on arrival and ensure to socially distance from staff and other visitors.
• Use hand sanitiser on entry to the gallery.
• Follow the one-way system signage.
• Keep social distance away from other visitors and staff.
• Travel to the gallery safely.
• If you feel unwell please stay at home. DO NOT visit the gallery if you, or a member of your household are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms: High temperature / New, continuous cough / Loss or change to your sense of smell or taste. For advice and more information, visit the NHS website.
• If you require any special access requirements to be put in to place ahead of your visit, please do contact us on email@example.com or +44 (0)20 7428 8940 please give a few days notice.
• In the event you are unable to attend your timed booking please reschedule your booking.
• Please click here to read our full statement.
Café (Currently Closed)
Our café offers a selection of cakes, cookies and snacks alongside teas, coffees and a variety of cold beverages. Look out for daily offers and specials
Zabludowicz Collection commissions artists to produce affordable limited edition artworks, offering members of the public the opportunity to start their own art collections. Proceeds from the editions are split evenly between the artists and the Collection's programme. The shop also sells limited edition publications and artists' books made by the Collection to accompany the exhibitions programme as well as a wide range of art journals, reference books and a carefully curated selection of gift items.
The library contains over 1000 books on artists in the Collection, contemporary art history and theory. Visitors can book to use the space for research as well as viewing video works in the Collection. The space is also available for hire for private meetings.
We hope to be able to extend our amazing space and in 2017 made an application to Camden council for permission to enlarge the rear of the building, adding a whole new floor of exhibition space, as well as new performance and educational spaces and a lift to all floors. Eleven years ago our building was on the At-Risk Register and now it serves as a thriving creative hub. Since 2007 over 100,000 people have visited our exhibitions. With the proposed renovation we hope to make our exhibits even more accessible to the community with new spaces that would allow us to at least double the number of visitors in the years ahead. Camden has a reputation for its ground-breaking and cutting edge music and fashion sensibilities. In the same experimental and challenging vein, we have had the privilege over the last decade to join the community and create a contemporary art organisation of both local pride and international importance. We hope to continue to welcome open minded and curious visitors and provide them with thought provoking experiences for decades to come.
Watch this space for more info!